Title

Subtitle

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > BLOG TALK RADIO

TeamLesbians
Site Owner

Tonight Team Lesbians will be hosting a live show in BTR at 12am EST.  Don't miss out.  We'll be covering the topic, "Should you have sex with your ex?"

To participate with us, call (818) 431-8244 WHEN the show begins.  The link to chat with us during the live show is here.

If you happen to miss out on the show, you can catch it tomorrow right here on the site.  Click here for past episode: TL Blog Talk

--

Connecting women together, one lesbian at a time.

- TeamLesbians

August 6, 2012 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

OCStud

Everybody should call in!

August 6, 2012 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TeamLesbians
Site Owner

Heyy love..thanks for that!  Again I'm sorry for the issues with last nights show..but you know I got you on the next one!!

--

- TeamLesbians

August 7, 2012 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spike

Test Forum Post from Webs Support

August 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OCStud

Its okay, ya'll be sure to check in and listen when I air my first show live!

August 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TeamLesbians
Site Owner

We're live on Blog Talk Radio tonight @ 12am EST (Eastern Standard Time). Tonight's topic: Studs & straps: do you give it, take it, or both?

Click here to visit the live episode

And as usual, the call in number is 818-431-8244

--

- TeamLesbians

August 9, 2012 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TeamLesbians
Site Owner

Last Sunday, we discussed gay bashing and offered advice on how to cope.  If you missed the episode, it can be found here along with all of our other past shows.

This coming Thursday (August 23, 2012) at 12am EST, we'll be discussing what makes a woman a lesbian and your personal preferences.  Episosde information can be found here and the direct link to participate with us during the live show is here.

Lastly, starting August 26, we'll be hosting an advice show once per month. If you have any problems or issues and need some advice, be sure to call in on the 26th and we'll try to help you out as best we can!

As always the call in number is 818-431-8244

--

- TeamLesbians

August 21, 2012 at 3:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TeamLesbians
Site Owner

Tonight @ 11:30pm (EST), Dani and I are interviewing Miss Money, a rapper from Pittsburgh, PA.  She'll be discussing her music career and her decision to turn down a major contract!  To listen to us live, click here.  As always, the call in number is 818-431-8244

--

- TeamLesbians

August 22, 2012 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TeamLesbians
Site Owner

Team Lesbians' Blog Talk Radio show is coming back soon.  Stay connected with us to stay up to date with show times!  Take a look at some of our top episodes:

Bedroom Delights:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/team-lesbian/2012/10/12/bedroom-delights-what-gets-you-going

Studs & the strap: do you give it, take it, or both?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/team-lesbian/2012/08/10/studs-the-strap-do-you-give-it-take-it-or-both

Should you have sex with your ex?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/team-lesbian/2012/08/07/should-you-have-sex-with-your-ex

Long Distance Relationships:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/team-lesbian/2012/11/02/long-distance-relationships

--

- TeamLesbians

January 21, 2013 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TeamLesbians
Site Owner

--

- TeamLesbians

January 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TeamLesbians
Site Owner

Team Lesbians Promo Show

Click the link above or click play on the player located in the sidebar under "Recent Blog Talk Episodes".

Offers insight into the upcoming events, interviews and activites that we'll be having in the near future.

--

- TeamLesbians

January 23, 2013 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Can't wait for the show tonight, best of luck... :)

February 3, 2013 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TeamLesbians
Site Owner

Thank you Jamie.  Sorry that I missed your response.  I'm always late lol.  We'll be live tomorrow with the final part of our deal breakers series: PDA (Public Displays of Affection).  Tune in ;)

--

- TeamLesbians

February 13, 2013 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.